Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rachel and Matt | Rochester NY Wedding Photographer, Genesee Country Village Wedding

Rachel is on of my brides that met with me, hired me, and then I showed up at her wedding and that was that! She was plain easy!!!

She makes looking gorgeous and having a super unique wedding look like a piece of cake!

If I were to get married again, this would be one of my top choices for locations. 

Fits right in with my country girl roots. 

Thanks for having us there Rachel and Matt. We had so much fun with you all. Even if I almost peed my pants riding in a horse and buggy. (made me a tad nervous!!!)

Ceremony and Reception: Genesee Country Museum
Flowers: Wegmans Pittsford
Dj: http://www.expressionweddings.com/
Ceremony Music was a trio known as the Chamber Maids










Thanks for looking!

If you want to see more don't forget to check out my website and become a fan on facebook!!

www.glowweddings.us