Thursday, December 30, 2010

Eileen and Cary | Rochester NY Wedding Photography

Eileen and Cary were reffered to me by one of my 2009 couples. 
I love when that happens! Especially if I get to see them at the wedding!!!
I would have to say I get about 80% of my business from referrals. I ALWAYS appreciate it. Not just for the business, but because it is a huge compliment that people are happy enough to tell their friends and family about my work. 

On to the beauty!

Eileen and Cary got married at Hornell Country Club in the total heart of fall. 
What an amazingly colorful and warm day they had!

Eileen comes from a very large family. (Which had Denyse, my 2nd photographer and great great friend, talking all the way home. About having billions of babies and loving a big family.)
A big wow to her mom, for raising beautiful human beings and thanks for having me there to document your family memories!