Monday, May 10, 2010

Sara and Jeremy / Rochester NY Wedding Photographer

Sara and Jeremy had a gorgeous day for their celebration!

A beautiful spring day, everything totally blooming and (gasp) over cast!!
(very common in Rochester, lucky for us local photographers)

There ceremony and reception was at Burgandy Basin.
They shook out all their nerves and of course got beautiful at the Brookwood Inn in Pittsford.
My amazing sister Rachel did their flowers: In Bloom Weddings


I soooo recommend having me there for the preparation. I make sure and hide when you want me too (don't want to give away too many beauty secrets..) and then I am back to get the pretty little details, the girl talk, and the total break down grip of terror (which of course never happens...*wink*)


Sara was such a relaxed bride!! She is almost the baby of the family, she has seen it done a couple times before!







"all this girl stuff is totally boring"




PHOTOBOOTH!!! (all the rage)