Thursday, May 6, 2010

All the Details / Finger lakes Wedding Photography

As my business grows I come into contact with all sorts of amazing people!
New friends, other photographers I totally respect, other wedding professionals who totally know what makes an event gorgeous, and lots of clients and people interested in learning from me (*blush*)

I decided to combine all working with as many as I could of them into one day!

Here is just a tease of them! More to come and more on my facebook fan page


The plan was to teach a class and set up a beautiful scene for them to work with. Very inspiring.
The scene would be at one of my favorite parks that I love shooting at...
of course it poured!
BUT, we all know that doesn't stop me!

Below are the results of a lot of people's really hard work and cooperation.
That really is what makes someone a totally successful professional in my eyes: being able to listen to ideas and create their vision, all the while working with others and having a beautiful personality to top it all off.

So who are these professionals I speak of?

Hair: Melissa Maltman of Salon eFX
Make-up: Tammi Nocon
Contact: 585.271.8221 / 313-3410

And our stunning models Nicole and Rob. Contact me if you would like to use Nicole. She is a dream to work with, so I may not let you have her.....but I guess!?