Sunday, January 18, 2009

Get Excited!!!

Glow Photography is about to debut two amazingly, gorgeous women.

One of these women has an inspirational story! (and a secret).

The other is someone I have known a very long time, she has always been beautiful, and she just gets prettier with age (so NOT fair).



What is Glow Photography?

My family portrait business is really blossoming! I am so excited about the success. In that success I have branched out to weddings and couples and now boudoir photography. I also start senior portraits in a couple months (more details to come).

I LOVE my business name : E I E I O Photography

However, I wanted to have a somewhat separate place where I could grow these other types of photography. I think a name is important. I think "Glow" more represents what I feel about these other subject matters.

I think it is important that Wedding photography has a sparkle of romance, shine in the details, and GLOW in the connection.

I know it is important that a woman GLOW when she models in boudoir photography.

I remember my senior portraits, the youth..they don't need much help glowing..they just do!

Stay tuned for an exciting NEW blog to follow! (But don' t forget EIEIO either! ) :)

Chelse