Monday, April 5, 2010

Another blog?? Finger Lakes Wedding Photographer

Well kinda!

Actually 2 more!!!!

Lots of fun things have been going on. Spring has sprung, after a long winter, some hard work is paying off.

FIRST, -----Studio 180------
my biggest and most exciting news: I have joined together with a group of very talented photographers and now have a GORGEOUS (yah I know) NEW, FANCY, COOL, MODERN, PERFECT, FULL OF LIGHT studio.
We will be using it for meeting space (can't wait to show it off to all my 2011 bride and grooms)
and of course to do sessions in!
It is open and ready for business...

It is a great option for a rainy day, boudoir, newborn or just because you want something totally different!

We will be having an open house at the end of May..more to come on that!

SECOND: I am now a featured blogger on a wedding planning page. Another great tool for all of you out there planning your big day and trying to keep it all organized.
Did my first post this weekend:

My 2nd wedding of 2010 is right around the corner....
Here is one from their engagement session this past summer!