Monday, March 16, 2009

Mother's Day Contest!!

This is going to be fun!!

Do you know someone who needs to be recognized?

As work from home mom, I know how hard it can be to try and be perfect!! I don't know how people do it?

As I was driving home from preschool, with my sick 1 year old, on my way home to work for one of my 3 jobs, remembering the dinner, snack and breakfast mess I had to clean up, I thought...How do Mom's do it??? (and I am one).

I want to give a gift to 1 very special mom! I need your help finding her. I know there are soooo many out there.

Nominate a mom you know who would love a glamour/boudoir photo session.

The winner receives a GLAMOUR/BOUDOIR session includes 1 hours with me and 30 images on a disk as well as a 8x10 print.

The winner will have 1 year to use her prize.


Send me an email with why the woman you are nominating deserves this treat as well as a photo of her? Tell me all the details. (I need to know how she does!! I am looking for ideas for myself here!! )

I will be sharing some of the nominations on the blog!


I will name the winner of the contest on Mother's day!!

Email all nominations to eieiophotography@gmail.com

(and because I hate to post without a photo, here I am in all my mom glory!! Photo taken by my wonderful, helpful...husband!)